Growth Looks Good on Me

Dear Diary,

I don’t even know where to start, but I’ve missed this space a lot.

The last time I wrote, I was already in HR, trying to find my feet and hold my own. 

Now, I’ve not only found my feet, I’m learning to stand tall in rooms I once tiptoed into. Work has grown. I’ve grown and honestly? It’s beautiful to witness.

I’m no longer just showing up to work, I’m building something that feels like purpose. My confidence is louder. My voice is firmer and I’m starting to dream bigger than just surviving the 9-5.

Let’s be real: with growth comes the juggling act. I’ve been learning how to balance it all; career, friendships, relationships, rest, creativity (and still trying to be a soft babe in the middle of it all😣). Some days I get it right. Other days? I just hug my pillow and call it a night.

Still, I’m trying. I’m present. I’m choosing to pour into the things and people that pour back into me. I'm learning that it’s okay to slow down without losing momentum. And it’s okay to take up space even in my own life.

So here I am again, dusting off this diary. Older, softer, stronger. Still growing but this time, with grace.

Let’s see where this season takes me.

With love,

Debbie ✨

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts