TWENTY TWENTY TWO


I always do a countdown and a resolution list into the new year but for this year, I can’t say I did.

My “new year” started in December. I already had an idea of a few things I had to change and achieve. I wanted to let my hair down, be in a better place financially and mentally. I intended to close one season happy and go into the next even happier. Fortunately, a lot of that fell into place before I could even register that they were happening.

It was so easy for me to consider myself a failure considering everything I was a complete disaster at but when I count my wins, I have to be proud of me.

Diary, it was a crazy year. I felt my body shut down, my mind get tired and my hopes just dwindle but somewhere in the middle, it started to make sense. I’m glad I even thought to put my thoughts together in a blog because when I read back on it, I see how sad and tired I was for a moment and I can truly appreciate where I am now. 

This past year as well as many other years showed me how low things can get and how high you can rise from them. It’s been a journey of peaks and pits but right now, I’m peaking more than "pitting" and I love it.

I’m going out of my shell more, enjoying love, choosing happiness above all else and loving every step of my journey (including the bad parts).

Yes, I closed certain chapters but my story is still being written and it'll be a good one.

In this new year, I’m just more excited for the new things that are already in motion and coming my way.

Happy new year. I know I got this in the bag!

Comments

  1. Nothing as important as chasing happiness. Glad you are happy entering into the new year. Good read 👌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts