The Comeback

 


Hello Diary,

I'm so glad you can't talk because you would immediately say "Wow you just forgot me! No be so o" 🤣. I know it has been a hot minute but I promise, I was staying safe and growing and I owe an explanation for my absence. Life has been very interesting.

Since I last wrote, enough has happened to give me a little tickle. I don't want to get into it in detail but if I had to state some; I have built a lovely sisterhood with my best friend which I'm very proud of, I discovered some of the things I truly enjoy as an introvert and explored experiences outside that too, I've gotten like six new pairs of glasses which ultimately means I am swimming in wealth as eye-care is not cheap, I got a puppy, I've had two jobs and began the journey of building a career pathway in HR which is a long way from my Bachelors' degree in Microbiology… just to name a few.

Over the past months, I've been exploring, learning, and evolving personally and professionally. These experiences have transformed me and I would love to carry you along on this journey.

Sorry you had to take a backseat for so long but I have quite a lot brewing and stories that have been accumulating.

Thank you for being here.


Oh please leave a comment if you want to receive post notifications. Thanks!


Comments

  1. Awwn. Welcome back. Last year was full of surprises for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for reading. Glad to have you here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the part of you exploring and evolving. I am a sucker for growth. I look forward to the journey ahead.

    Great post by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel like trolling you 😈😈😈 muhahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting read 👏🏽

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice write debs! Love to see this more

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts