No Regrets
I went through a phase of being afraid
of stepping out of my comfort zone because I was afraid of failure. I said no
to certain challenges and opportunities which I fully regret today.
It's perfectly human to have regrets
and to wish you did something at a particular time but it does nobody good to
dwell on these things. It's also okay to be afraid but it's not okay to be
hindered by it. I'm doing my best to say yes to a lot of things these days…
well, a couple of things because my life is not fully set-up how I want. I'm too scared that I'll be forty and wishing I did
something fun with my youthful days so, I'm trying to make time and jump at
opportunities and challenges that will bring me joy.
As a young person or even a living,
breathing human being, try everything you can that you think will make you
happy. As long as it's safe, challenging, new, and well within your reach, try
it! If someone brings a challenge your way, don't be so quick to say no and
turn it down. Think well and consider all possible methods before you give your
answer. I've been fortunate enough to know people who have had a lot of success
from just taking on a new challenge.
I decided to start a blog because I've
always loved writing down my feelings. Sometimes, I feel I should have started
it in 2015 when it first crossed my mind but now I'm just very happy I get the
opportunity to do it.
Push yourself a little to do what you
need to do and enjoy a new challenge!



Real talks.
ReplyDeleteThey say fear is a temporary emotion that limits you for that moment.
Then regret is forever.
Thanks for sharing this dear.
One step at a time.
Thanks for reading ❤️
DeleteNeeded this ginger
ReplyDeleteGlad I could help!
DeleteDebbie you’re forty six please lol . Beautiful post
ReplyDeleteWhat’s paining me is that I had to mentally start counting my age 😭
DeleteThanks for reading!
I always say I have no regrets. I only have moments where I wished I acted differently or the situation never happened, which I have learnt my lessons from. I don't brood over what's gone. Thanks for letting me know that you're almost 50 because all women do is lie about their age.
ReplyDeleteP.S: you'll know who wrote this because I'll drag you on the TL in a bit. ✌️
That’s a brilliant way to put it. It’s never smart to brood on what is gone.
DeletePlease I’m a young girl. I’m only 18 years of age 😂
Relatable content 👏
ReplyDeleteThank you for reading
DeleteAmazing content. I really find this very helpful.. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete