Hello
Hello there,
My name is
Debbie or Debs or Deborah in formal settings but I prefer being called Debbie.
I’m naturally
very introverted but life hasn’t been very fair to the socially awkward or shy in
general. However, I am very opinionated and chatty over text than I am in person. I want to utilize that as much as I can to properly express myself.
I’ve never really kept a diary but my mother was particular about me journaling during my pre-teen years because I was quite forgetful. This led to me writing down every single thought and feeling I had in a very easy to access notepad.
Unfortunately, all the things I wrote down were read out
to embarrass me. That was a very traumatizing moment and that marked the end of every form of journaling for me but now I can own this.
Even if I embarrass myself, I will do it publicly and on my own terms because that is what shameless people do and you can't shame the shameless.
I hope you enjoy reading my weird thoughts and activities as much as I
like putting them out.
I really can’t wait to have you navigate life and all its uncertainties
with me.


💪🏾
ReplyDeleteThanks for checking out my blog!
DeleteYass boo! You can't shame the shameless 🤌
ReplyDeletePeriod!
DeleteI can't wait to read this out to embarrass you soon. Ciao!!
ReplyDeletePlease don’t do this 😭
DeleteI have a price. I'd be in your DMs with my rate card.
Delete